martes, 15 de septiembre de 2015

Hi everybody!...this is my biography.

My name is Katherine Debon Palacios Jaña, i was born on July 9, 1996 so i am 19 years old; I´m from Linares, VII region; It´s a beautiful city, very small but beautiful.
I studied in many schools but Republica de Francia school was the most important to me, then i studied at Valentin Letelier High School.

Now  i live in Santiago because i study Veterinary Medicine in Universidad de Chile, 

I have one sister! she is Jeniffer Palacios, she had her first son: the little Maximiliano Reyes, he is so nice. 
Do you know about my parents? Well, my parents are Alejandro Palacios  and Maria Eugenia Jaña, they are divorced since i was 5 years old.(not much to tell)
  
I love read books!; My favorite bands are "The killers", "Bon Jovi"; "imagine dragons"  i also like "Brandon Flowers". I play the guitar. 


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario